设为首页收藏本站
开启辅助访问 切换到宽版 登录 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

龙华针灸

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1997|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

 Like a Rolling stone(像一块滚石)----Bob Dylan

[复制链接]

489

主题

505

帖子

1335

积分

版主

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

积分
1335
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-17 17:13:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Once upon a time you dressed so fine 曾几何时,你衣着光鲜
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you? 志得意满扔给乞丐们一毛钱,没错吧?/
People’d call, say, “Beware doll, you're bound to fall” 人们好言相劝,“宝贝儿,当心点,你这样终有一天会栽倒。”
You thought they were all kidding you 你以为他们都在和你开玩笑/
You used to laugh about 你过去总是嘲笑
Everybody that was hanging out 那些游手好闲之人/
Now you don't talk so loud 现在你不再大声的夸夸其谈
Now you don't seem so proud 现在你不再高傲的自命不凡
About having to be scrounging your next meal. 为了下一餐,你也不得不行乞讨饭。/
  
How does it feel? 这般滋味如何?/
How does it feel? 讲讲你的感受?/
To be without a home, 无家可归,/
Like a complete unknown, 像一个无名之徒,/
Like a rolling stone. 像一块孤独流浪的石头。/
  
Oh, you've gone to the finest school alright, Miss Lonely 噢,好吧,孤傲小姐,你念的是最好的学校
But you know you only used to get juiced in it 但是你知道,过去在那里你只乐于逍遥/
Nobody has ever taught you how to live out on the street 没有人曾教过你如何在社会上生存
And now you're gonna have to get used to it 现在你不得不学会,如何去应对/
You said you never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but now you realize 你曾说过,绝不妥协于与陌生浪客为伍,但现在你终于明白
He's not selling any alibis 他从不故作姿态
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes 你注视着他那空洞的眼眸
And say do you want to make a deal? 问道,要不要做笔买卖?/
  
How does it feel? 此番滋味如何?/
How does it feel? 聊聊你的感受?/
To be on your own, 孤身一人游走,/
With no direction home, 陷入无家可归的迷途,/
A complete unknown, 全无人知,/
Like a rolling stone. 像一块孤独流浪的石头。/
  
Oh, you never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns 噢,你从未转过身去看看那些变戏法者和小丑们皱着的眉
When they all did tricks for you 当他们都在用把戏取悦你时/
You never understood that it ain't no good 你从未想过问题所在
You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you 你不该让别人来替你承受你的苦痛/
You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat 从前你和你的纨绔公子骑在锃明发亮的摩托机车上
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat 他肩上还卧着一只暹罗猫/
Ain't it hard when you discover that? 当你发现时难道没感到难以接受?
He really wasn't where it's at 他其实已心不在焉移情别恋
After he took from you everything he could steal. 他带走了能从你身上窃取的一切。/
  
How does it feel? 这种滋味如何?/
How does it feel? 谈谈你的感受?/
To have you on your own, 无依无靠,/
With no direction home, 无家可归,/
Like a complete unknown, 像一个无名之徒,/
Like a rolling stone. 像一块孤独流浪的石头。/
  
Oh, Princess on a steeple and all the pretty people 噢,幽居尖塔的公主与那些优雅体面的人们
They're all drinking, thinking that they got it made 他们醉生梦死,以为自己已经拥有一切
Exchanging all precious gifts 彼此交换把玩着各种稀世珍宝/
But you’d better take your diamond ring, you’d better pawn it babe 但是,宝贝儿,你最好还是把你那漂亮的钻戒摘下来当掉吧/
You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used 你过去总是取笑时运不济的拿破仑,他衣裳褴褛,粗言秽语
Go to him now, he calls you, you can't refuse 现在轮到你了,他在召唤你,你身不由己/
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose 当你一无所有时,你已没有什么可再失去
You're invisible now, you've got no secrets to conceal. 你现在周身赤裸透明,你已经没有一丝秘密值得隐藏。/
  
How does it feel? 你的感觉如何?/
How does it feel? 说说你的感受?/
To be on your own, 孤身一人游走,/
With no direction home, 陷入无家可归的迷途,/
Like a complete unknown, 像一个无名之徒,/
Like a rolling stone. 像一块孤独流浪的石头。/

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|龙华针灸    

GMT+8, 2026-7-17 13:19 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 25 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表